- More than 20 students and parents
- The Alliance of Californians for
Community Empowerment (ACCE)
is a statewide community organization working in eleven counties throughout
California to develop community leadership, increase civic engagement in
historically marginalized-neighborhoods, and move people into action in order
to impact local and state policy and budgets to improve the lives of
low-income, working families and people of color in California. Contact: Amy Schur, email@example.com.
- Californians for Justice is a statewide, grassroots organization dedicated to building power in
communities that have been pushed to the margins of the political process. Contact: Saa'un Bell, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The Campaign for Quality Education is a statewide alliance of grassroots,
civil rights, policy and research organizations committed to educational equity
for all communities served by California’s public schools. Contact: Pecolia Manigo at Bay Area Parent Leadership Action Network, email@example.com .
- PICO California is part of the PICO National Network of faith-based community organizations and
represents 450,000 families in 73 cities throughout the state. PICO works to
create innovative solutions to pressing community issues and build a legacy of
leadership in communities. Contact: Adam Kruggel, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- San Francisco Organizing Project is a nonpartisan grassroots coalition
of more than 30 congregations and schools representing 40,000 San Franciscans
working to create innovative solutions to the problems facing San Francisco,
engaging families, youth, and seniors in public life to create a safe, healthy,
and livable city for everyone. SFOP is affiliated with the PICO National
Network, a non-partisan, multi-cultural collaboration of more than 50 different
religious denominations and faith traditions. Contact:
Jennifer Martinez, email@example.com .
- Arnold Porter is a San Francisco law firm with
leading national and international practices, representing entities and
individuals across a comprehensive range of practice areas. Contact: Deborah Douglas, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP was founded with the
belief that a law practice of the highest quality could be established in a
creative and stimulating environment. Today, MTO’s 185 lawyers are known for
trying bet-the-company cases and negotiating deals that shape our corporate
landscape. Contact: Rohit Singla,
- Public Advocates Inc. is a non-profit law firm and advocacy
organization that challenges the systemic causes of poverty and racial
discrimination by strengthening community voices in public policy and achieving
tangible legal victories advancing education, housing and transit equity. Contact: John Affeldt, 415.431.7430 ext. 301.